My mother-in-law came over for dinner last night. Since we had been in Indianapolis all weekend, I didn’t have time to run to the grocery store. I rummaged through the freezer the night before to figure what I could make and I found two pork chops (one for her and one for Dan as I had an abundance of leftover salad that I was going to eat that was going to go bad).
Get out your Crock-Pot.
- Throw in your pork chops (2-4 chops).
- 1 Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup (pour it on top of the chops).
- 1 Can of milk (pour over chops).
- Dice up one small onion (add to crock-pot).
- 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce (add to crock-pot).
- 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce (add to crock-pot).
Stir all of this around. Set on low for about 7 hours. Serve with rice or mashed potatoes (extra gravy can go on rice or potatoes).